We welcome membership applications from a wide variety of people. Are you:
- A fully qualified and practicing business manager?
- An HR professional?
- A psychologist from another discipline who works in business?
- A manager with an interest in applying innovation to your workplace?
- A management consultant?
- An OD practitioner?
- An Executive?
- A purchasing or Supply Chain Manager?
- Or simply someone who has an interest in managing people, resources and facilities?
Whatever your background, we offer a level of membership to suit you.
- Interviews will be arranged at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
- CIMS reserves the right to withdraw or revoke any award that has been made or presented.
- Application fee of US $50 . (The application fee is non-refundable).
- Download the application form, then complete and return it to email@example.com
Doctoral Fellow: A Master’s degree holder or a fully qualified manager with extensive professional experience. In practice this means a minimum of 15 years’ experience as a business manager, able to operate professionally without supervision, as well as having a postgraduate qualification in business management, or equivalent
Fellow Member: An MBA Holder with a decade experience or People who have extensive experience of the use of management skills. In practice, this means 10 years’ experience in a role where the application of principles of management has made an important contribution to your work, an intention to improve and keep up to date your knowledge of management and business, as well as a degree in any field of social & management sciences.
Full Member: Fully qualified management specialist with a minimum of 5 years working experience. With less experience than Fellow Members. In practice, this means experience of practice as a unit or specialist manager, as well as a degree in any of the social and management sciences, or equivalent
Associate: Managers with no less than 3years or a University Degree or its’ professional equivalents.
Corporate Membership: Organizations operating within management practices.
Please note, we are currently in the process of updating our membership categories in order to reflect a move towards giving more equal weight to the knowledge of management (i.e. a relevant qualification) and the practice of management (i.e. experience). We aim to be an inclusive organisation, recognizing that your expertise in this field may have arisen from a wide variety of backgrounds.
HOW TO APPLY
Application must be submitted in the prescribed form, together with a recent colour photograph (passport size).
A resume summarizing the applicant’s accomplishments, the impact of those accomplishments and supporting documents, should be submitted with the application.
Interviews will be arranged at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
CIMS reserves the right to withdraw or revoke any award that has been made or presented.
Application fee of US $50 . (The application fee is non-refundable).
Download the application form, then complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org